Monday, October 25, 2010

36 Weeks

Wow, I can't believe it has taken me THIS long to post! I had my 36 week appointment today! Man I don't like having myself checked out..ugghh! painful! Anyways, I'm about 1/2 a centimeter, woo hoo, lol!! Doesn't seem like much, but hey it's better than zero! Dr says Abby's head is down and in position! I'm so happy she has turned, that's once less reason to have a c-section!

Abby's room is near completion..! It is painted and the floor is refinished and it is gorgeous! Most of the furniture is arranged how it needs to be. The only thing left is to add decorations like pictures and curtains, etc. All I have to say is that Abby better be a girl lol, otherwise baby boy will have a pink room!


I've been feeling great. About week 32, I finally went off "stall duty" at work. Now I'm just in charge of doing whatever I can, feeding and watering horses, turning horses out bringing them in, scrubbing buckets (yay) etc. I'm really glad to not be cleaning stalls anymore! I had really horrible back pain that I thought was just because of the pregnancy not realizing how much the work was effecting me. As soon as I stopped cleaning stalls, my back was instantly better! Wow! I'm pretty tired all the time and I am having the hardest time getting a good nights rest. I am just really uncomfortable in our bed, even with a bazillion pillows around me! :-)

Abby kicks me a million times a day and sticks arms, hands, legs and feet out to make a nice bulge! It's kind of fun to sit there and play with her by pushing her around and having her respond by pushing back or moving away. Her kicks and movements have now become more painful than they were. There just isn't much room left in there and she is stretching my insides to the limit! sometimes I feel like she's trying to find the way out down below, not cool Abby, not cool! I haven't had any contractions at all yet, I'm sure I know when I do!

Some belly shots..!

 24 weeks

26 weeks

29 weeks

34 weeks 
(haha, I love how I am wearing the same shirt!)

1 comment:

Sara and Spencer said...

You look great!! I am so so so excited for you and Justin, and for us too! I can't wait to see that little Abby!