On June 5th we had a regular doctors appointment. We got to hear baby's heart beat again and this time it was even better! :-) We would hear the heartbeat and then a whoosh and then the heartbeat and whoosh again lol! Over and over! Dr. Beller was like.. do you feel that? I said no.. he said that we have a very active baby and that was it moving around! How fun! I can't wait to feel our baby!!
All of my clothes are getting tighter and tighter.. ! All of my shirts reveal my belly, which I promise I will get a pic up soon. And all of my pants are very tight. When I'm at home I just leave them unbuttoned lol! I have maternity pants, but they are all too big, so I'm in that in between stage and it's not cool! I wore my first maternity shirt today lol! :-) It looked more like a larger shirt than a maternity shirt, but hey it was comfortable!
We have our next appointment on Friday the 18!!! We get an ultrasound and get to know if Baby Porter is a boy or a girl!!! I'm pretty much hoping for a little boy, but will be so happy regardless! I just want a mini Justin running around how fun is that?
One weird thing that has been happening is if I'm laying a particular way I can feel my heart beat in my stomach so my stomach feels like it's moving and you can actually see it move lol!! It is so hilarious but weird! It was confusing me because I though maybe I was finally feeling baby move, but nope, just a weird place to feel my pulse!
Here are a few pics of the last few weeks of how big baby is growing and then info about baby this week at the bottom.
I can't believe baby is 5 in now! WOW!! Now how in the heck can't I feel something thats five inches long floating around inside of me??
About baby this week:
Head to rump, your baby is about 5 1/2 inches long and he weighs almost 7 ounces. He's busy flexing his arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead. His blood vessels are visible through his thin skin, and his ears are now in their final position, although they're still standing out from his head a bit. A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around his nerves, a process that will continue for a year after he's born. If you're having a girl, her uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place. If you're having a boy, his genitals are noticeable now, but he may hide them from you during an ultrasound. Please don't do this Baby Porter!! Remember.. I have threatened to poke you and get up and dance around to make you move! :-)
Other than baby, things are going pretty good for Justin and I! Justin has been recording his piano music and came out with his second CD which BTW is published and you can buy it on iTunes or Amazon.com here is a link to it if you're interested...
\http://www.amazon.com/Keys-Life-Justin-B-Porter/dp/B0039NNID6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1276555984&sr=1-1
Justin also competed in an AutoX event with his Miata! He did awesome and got second place in the novice division. He had great times and loved it so I have a feeling this will be his new thing and it will be fun to go along with him and watch him race!! He's still trying to convince me to do it lol! I can just see me in my little hatch back going 5 mph around the cones lol!!
Work is going great and I'm still performing all of my normal jobs. I have had back aches, but I'm just taking it a little bit easier and watching myself to make sure I don't do too much! I miss riding...ALOT! But someday I'll be back in the saddle.
We sold our bird Kiwi a few days ago. He went to a GREAT family who is sooo sweet and just love him to pieces! He was becoming a handful for us and without the proper time to devote to him I felt it was unfair for him to be in a home that doesn't well, really care for him. So we found him a great family to be with. They have sent me updates and pictures and our now one of my friends on facebook so it's nice to see how much they care for him! They said we're more than welcome to come visit so I think we'll have to stop by soon!
So I guess that's whats new in our life at the moment!! :-)





1 comment:
The heart pulse thing in the stomach is so weird hu! I guess its the body pumping extra blood to the baby. So weird though!
Post a Comment