Friday, March 28, 2008

Glasses...





So I had to get glasses today...! I've been having my headaches on and off, but this week I've had one everyday for 6 days straight! I decided to see my eye doctor again and make sure my prescription was still ok and it turns out I have an infection in my eyes from wearing my contacts for too long. My eyes are also extremely dry and so my doctor will not let me wear contacts again for at least a week. I have another appointment with her on Friday April 4th to check and make sure my eyes are healing fine and if all is well I can go back to my contacts! :-) If not, the glasses must stay on..! I feel so dorky and awkward and I don't want to go back to work or school on Monday. I'd honestly just like to stay home for the whole week! Anyways, here are a few pics...let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Classy Mom said...

Bj we all love them!! You look allot older and very smart! I love them! We always think we look worse than we really do, I think you look so cute! Jen

Unknown said...

Bev Sue, you look really good, I like it better with glasses! You look like a student to me and an intelligent at that! Save your eyes, keep the glasses!!

MOM SUE said...

You look so wise! And cut too!